Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello Friends

So since this is my first post I'm just going to tell you the basic stuff a friend should know about me since you, whoever you might be, are my friend. First of all I am doing this for a grade so don't be too surprised if I stop this blog after May, but who knows maybe I will grow to like and continue it. Secondly, I am 14 (a wee freshman) and my birthday is October 30th. My star sign is a scorpio (just so you can check mine when you see those horoscope posts on Instagram or Tumblr) and I like fall candles way too much.

My friend Emma and I at the Halsey concert

I like music a lot. I like artists like 5 Seconds of Summer, Blink-182, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, etc. My favorite color is blue and I like horror films. I play volleyball for PCHS and I like to think that I am pretty okay at it. I have a dog named Kona and a 2 year old brother named Cam. I hate the winter which is ironic because I live in a ski town. I have always wanted to visit the UK and go ride the London eye. I am obsessed to rain and I'm kind of addicted to tea. I probably have more friends on the internet than I do in real life.

My extended family can get way too close for comfort sometimes but I love them anyway. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a hardcore fangirl and have gone to extreme lengths to see a new music video like staying up until 3 am when I had to catch a plane at 6 am. I could probably live in leggings, sweaters, and my solid black Converse. I might be a train wreck some of the time but thats what you get from me. I am a proud owner of a polaroid and I'm kind of obsessed with it. My records are my most prized possessions and I would probably run into a burning house to save them. I'm pretty sure this covers most of the stuff you definitely need to know about me and I hope to get to know you too as this blog goes on. I hope you will find me humorous and entertaining and if you don't then you're missing out by not following my blog.  I apologize for this post not being very funny but aren't all introductions like that.

1 comment:

  1. I simply would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent content. I will be returning to your website for more soon.

    volleyball

    ReplyDelete