Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Music

Music is honestly one of the most amazing things ever. I have an insane amount of music in my iTunes and I regret none of it.

Okay to start this off, my life practically revolves around music It is a constant in my life and i don't think I would be able to function without it. It is crazy how music affects me so much and the emotions it makes me feel. I can go from being a happy lil' marshmallow to the saddest raincloud in record time all by music.

I feel like many people think that they have the most amazing music taste and often ridicule people who don't like the same music as them. Most likely not every one is going to have the same music taste as you so you should just leave everyone alone.

Some people also judge others for listening to a certain band like One Direction. I personally like One Direction (buy Made In the AM on iTunes) and I cannot tell you the amount of times I have been judged for it. There was a time when I did feel like I couldn't listen to them without being hated on. I have learned to not care because I like their music way too much to care about anyones stupid opinion.

I think it is amazing how people can associate songs with different feelings personal to them. A song can have so many meanings to so many people and that is pretty kool. I personally, have playlists with songs that remind me of a certain time of the year. If you want to listen to my "Fall" playlist click here (it's lit).

Me jammin my vv good playlist
(Image courtesy of The End In Mind)
Music is such a universal language. Whether someone speaks Japanese or English they could both have the same music taste. The amount of people who listen to the same music but don't speak the same language but they are brought together by music is astounding.

I have such an appreciation for music and I hope that you reading this can identify with this. Now imma go jam. Ta ta 4 now




No comments:

Post a Comment